Enjoy a 3.5 km long downhill sledge ride in the evening
Take your friends on an adventure ride from Černá hora downhill to Janské Lázně.
Included in the price - cable car fare, sledge rental, headlamp, guide.
Night sledging takes place daily.
Night sledging is not suitable for children under the age of 3. Wearing a ski helmet and goggles is highly recommended. Minimum number of participants is five.
Price: 400 CZK / person
Night sledging takes place daily. Reservations can be made in the office of the ski school SkiResort Live inside the bottom station of the cable car in Janské Lázně – in person, by phone +420 733 737 840 or email email@example.com. Reservations only till 03:00 PM on that day.
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- Using the sledging track is at your own risk.
- The sledging track is freely accessible to the public.
- It is prohibited to sledge on the ski slopes.
- It is prohibited to cause damage to or sledge into the forest surrounding the sledge track.
- Please follow the Rules and Regulations of the National Park KRNAP.